Thought, if you would like to read the Full Article
Sometimes an indefinitely large force of brief duration produces a finite momentum. In Physics, it is called “Impulse”.
This strange bond between indefinition and the terminable whole gamut of emotions, from happiness to sorrow and back, seems fuzzy, abstruse, and inscrutable. Although beyond our comprehension, it takes full control and forces us to do things that we don’t do in general with enough reasoning power.
When we act on impulse, we don’t understand we’re acting on impulse. It’s tragic but true. Our logical sense fails us; it’s a complete failure, irreversible; and it allows animal heat take the steering of our mind to drive us to a dark corridor where we don’t want to step in, not even in our bad dreams.
The ‘impulse’ comes, a sudden appearance; it forces us, instructs us-do this, do that and we obey without any protest. An all-pervasive, momentary blindness consumes us, like fire, destroying our logical senses, reasoning power for a brief duration.
After producing a finite momentum that ‘indefinitely large force’ suddenly disappears leaving us in a state of complete disarray and a usual disaster follows.
We buy something on impulse, splurging money. Later we repent-oh, we could have spent that money in a more meaningful way. But it’s too late!
We cannot suppress our sexual impulse and later we either repent alone or get punished somehow or other.
What can I do? What can you do? What can we do?
You may try these simple rules in your life.
- Slow down. What’s all the hurry for? Just refuse to be hurried into a decision. Remember, only devils are in hurry and they always provoke you to take a decision in such a hurry that you must mistake.
- Remember rule number one again. Slowing down, or planning in well advance doesn’t mean an unwillingness to work or make any effort. This is wisdom.
- Ask yourself one question: am I in full control of myself? Try to control only yourself, not others. At the same time don’t let others control you or your decisions.
- Anger and libido are silent killers. If you let them rule over you, you are away from the correct path. However, this is the way people or animals naturally behave or react.
What we can do to avoid unpleasant situations? Remember rule number one.
- Releasing anger and libido in private, alone is the perfectly sane solution. Go to the toilet, close the door, be alone and vent your anger, frustration, animal heat-alone. Yes, alone. Not in public. This world is a stage and we all are actors. I hope you get the clue.
- Technology is going to change this world in the coming years and yes, this change will affect many things including our lifestyle. Learn technology that suits your mindset.
- There is three categories-a basic user who knows the basic operations and aware of security breaches, a front-end developer and aware of security breaches, and finally, a programmer who knows technology upside down. Learn it at your pace. Remember, when the outside world is changing you must take part, otherwise, you will lag behind.
- Knowledge is your real investment and your true friend in difficult times.
- Whatever you do, a bank job, hotel job, maybe you are in sales and services, whatever your profession is, besides that try to find out the real passion that gives you real pleasure when you are alone.
- In most cases, people are not happy with what he does as a professional. So, find out your true passion and plan to give it at least ten years to master the subject. It will save you one day when your unhappiness as a professional reaches the peak and you think about leaving the job. However, by that time you are in a position to take the harshest decision of your life.
- Now you have mastered something that might be a good launching pad to start a new profession that you really love and care about. Remember, in the age of technology, age is a number. You can start learning anything anytime without spending money; that’s the good side of technology. There are plenty of bad sides, but you’ll be going to be aware of them, isn’t it?
- To learn anything new, all you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
- Always try to save 40 to 50 percent of the money you are earning. Is there any relation between impulse and savings? Yes, everything is related to our life.
- Imagine a situation where you have done something out of impulse and now you’re trying to rectify it, you’re trying to focus more on your living and find that without taking the voluntary unemployment you cannot do that. Your savings might come to your help at that time to give you enough time to settle in your new role.
- Finally, last but not least; remember the rule number one before taking any decision.
He comes back to take revenge and wants to punish the culprit who is responsible for his parents’ unimely death. However, reality changes…